Thermas Kelvin Heat Pump
Enjoy your pool year-round!
Keep your pool water heated in any season.
The Thermas Kelvin collects and absorbs heat from the ambient air, this heat is compressed and transferred to the pool water.
- High Efficiency and Durability
- Saves up to 80% of the cost compared to an electric heater
- Easy control and operation
- Just turn it on and set the desired water temperature for your pool
- The system includes a controller so that all operations are defined
Note: For proper functioning of the Thermas Kelvin, it is necessary to install auxiliary motor pump
15.300 Btus / 0.99 Kw/h - compact pools
26.600 Btus / 1.61 Kw/h - medium pools
42.600 Btus / 2.73 Kw/h - large pools